1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus 45mm f1.8; Panasonic G3 w/ kit lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by babbit, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babbit

babbit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus 45mm f1.8; Panasonic G3 w/ kit lens

Prices
    Olympus 45mm f1.8 (silver) - $290

Panasonic G3 (black) with 14-42mm kit lens - $250

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    1. Selling my Silver Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens $290 shipped and paypal'd. It was hardly used, so it is in excellent/mint condition for both the glass and body. Includes original box, front cap (it even still has the plastic cover), rear cap, and papers.

2. Selling my black Panasonic G3 with 14-42mm kit lens (NOT the X vario one) for $250 shipped and paypal'd. Camera is in very good condition EXCEPT on the right strap lug, there are some light scratches that came from my wriststrap's attachment ring. The rest of the body, screen, EVF, etc... are all in very good condition. Includes kit lens (in excellent condition - pretty much unused), box, manuals, and all accessories. Also includes 2 aftermarket batteries.

I can take and upload some pictures this weekend if people are interested. Thanks for looking.

Local pickup available if you are in the Los Angeles South Bay Area (i.e. Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, etc...).

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS priority

Shipping charge
    Included in price

Handling time
    1-2 days.

References
    Ebay: kenshinr

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. cpbog1

cpbog1 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 12, 2013
    Hi there babbit,

I am looking for a 45 mm lens. I do not mind if the lens has been used, but I am highly concerned about its condition. I know you stated in your thread listing, but can you please confirm if there are any signs of wear, scuffs, or surface damage on the lens? In addition, and more importantly, how is the quality of the lens itself - are there any dust flakes, hazing, or scratches on the actual glass? Do you know roughly how many times the lens was used?

Thank you!
    cpbog1

3. 50orsohours

50orsohours Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 13, 2013
    Portland Oregon
    That can only mean one thing! :confused:

4. babbit

babbit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
    Hi cpbog1. The 45mm lens is basically in mint condition. There are no hazing, scratches, scuffs, etc... on the lens. I do not remember seeing any dust flakes either, but I will take some macro pics of both front and rear elements tonight and post them.

Lens was used a total of 167 times according to Lightroom + about 10-20 pictures that I deleted before uploading to lightroom, so <200 times used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.