1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus 45mm f1.8 Micro 4/3 lens and Hoya UV filter (UK)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by timallenphoto, Mar 7, 2012.

1. timallenphoto

timallenphoto Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

May 20, 2011
    Kent, England
    I bought this lens on 1st February this year and I've used it twice. It's a superb lens but I don't really know why I bought it as it's just not my kind of focal length and I could now do with the money. So, it's for sale (to UK buyers only). I paid £239.99 from SRS Microsystems, and £12.99 for the Hoya UV filter that is also included. I'm selling both items together for £210, plus £5 for Royal Mail Special Delivery. As you'll see from pics linked below it's mint, complete and as new.

Click here for pictures

2. timallenphoto

timallenphoto Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

May 20, 2011
    Kent, England
    Meant to say, I've not sold on here before but my eBay UK name is 750x500 and I have a 100% rating from 990 feedbacks.