COMPLETED Olympus 45mm f1.8 | Location: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mzd, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mzd

mzd Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Nov 30, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Olympus 45mm f1.8
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Description</br> Hello, there are currently like 4 Oly 45mm lenses listed here right now. But, as opposed to sending out a bunch of PM's, I'll post this. I am hoping to spend around $275. This is a little lower than asking prices, but, mine was stolen from me recently so this is the second time I'm having to buy this lens. Plus, Oly is coming out with the black version soon, so perhaps people will start selling their silver ones off to get the black one for cosmetic reasons. And of course, they are selling new right now for $350. I'm not looking for any extras like a lens hood (already have one) or filters.
    One on ebay went for $267 + shipping recently as well. I bid, but missed it, however, my price shouldn't be that far off. Especially since there aren't the 10% ebay seller fees here.
    </br>Offering</br> 275
    </br>References</br> Ebay: emzedee
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. jalywol

jalywol New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    Are you still looking for a 45mm f1.8?

I am selling mine, since I find I never use it, and want to get the 60mm macro instead.

Condition; glass and optics perfect; plastic barrel has some scuffing from rubbing against another lens in my bag. If you are interested, I can send photos both of and from it.

Price would be $275 plus shipping, and I have the original box and packing for it too.

3. mraloha

mraloha New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 24, 2013
    USA (Hawaii)
    PM sent. I have a used one I am selling for $245 shipped, including PayPal fees.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.