1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Olympus 45mm F1.8 | Location: Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by tryinginvain, Nov 7, 2012.

1. tryinginvain

tryinginvain Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

May 2, 2012
    Ottawa, Canada
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Olympus 45mm F1.8
    </br>Location</br> Canada
    </br>Description</br> Want this for my E-PL3. I currently use the 14mm & 25mm.

I also have a new, unused 17mm that could be traded and a FL-300R flash that I *might* let go. If interested PM me otherwise I'm just looking to buy the 45. I see the price dropping a bit at Henrys so if nothing comes up soon I'll probably just buy it. I'm in Ottawa and available to meet anyone locally.

Thanks!
    </br>Offering</br> $280
    </br>References</br> ebay: tryinginvain wus: tryinginvain
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. tryinginvain

tryinginvain Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

May 2, 2012
    Ottawa, Canada
    No longer looking. I bought a new one today at Henry's photo show for $355. One of these days I'll get around to posting my 17mm f2.8.

3. arcamemoria

arcamemoria New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 8, 2012
    Trade for Olympus 17mm

Hi there, saw your ad saying you have a 17mm you would consider trading.

I'm from Calgary and maybe we could work something out. I have a Panasonic GF1+LVF1 combo - the LCD on the GF1 doesn't work, but otherwise if you use the LVF1 it's fine. Shipping in Canada will keep costs down.

I'm thinking a straight trade for your Olympus 17mm. Let me know if it's something you'll entertain.

arca