1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus 45mm f/1.8

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Tvaclavek, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Tvaclavek

Tvaclavek New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 22, 2011
    Lens is 10/10. No scratches or dustor anything. Basically brand new lens for sale. I bought it online so can't return it. Price is $365 net to me.

Reason for selling is that I returned my EPM1 so can't use this any longer. I used it twice. Pictures were great. I can send pics if requested.

I know the lens is hard to get right now in the States so hopefully someone here can put it to good use and save some money for a LNIB lens. Comes with box caps and everything else it came with. I have a perfect rating on EBay and Fred Miranda (un: tol1l1yboy). Sales only in continental US please. Not looking to trade unless you have canon EF lenses and only a few kinds but if that interests you let me know and maybe we can figure something out. Also I live in Chicagoland suburbs so if you are local I can meet you.

2. Tvaclavek

Tvaclavek New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 22, 2011
    Price reduced. Need to sell. :)