1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Olympus 45mm Bayonet Cover Thing | Location: Colorado

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by boulderjoe, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Indianpeaksjoe

Indianpeaksjoe Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Oct 1, 2012
    Colorado
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    Olympus 45mm Bayonet Cover Thing

Description
    I lost the little bayonet cover thing for the Olympus 45mm f1.8. It just bugs me that it is missing now :)

Does anyone have one in silver they'd like to sell? Or heck point me to where I can buy a replacement.

cheers,
    -Joe

Offering
    $10

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. wjiang

wjiang Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

0   0   0

You are looking for a DR-40 decoration ring for the 45mm and 14-42mm kit lenses. It comes in silver (45mm), grey (14-42mm), and black (both). A search on Google shows various places where you can get one. I just ordered a black replacement from my local store (I'm in NZ unfortunately) for my silver 45mm for 18 NZD after trying it on, it looks great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ornithology

ornithology Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 21, 2013
    Vancouver, BC
    A
    I would recommend you use eBay for this as they can be had for cheap. Quality is not bad either.

• Like Like x 1