• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus 45mm 1.8. Ships: US

Brad Franklin

New to Mu-43
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
User name: Brad Franklin

Items to sell/buy/trade: Voightlander 42.5mm f0.95 SOLD , Olympus 45mm 1.8

Prices: Voightlander: 550 shipped lower 48, Olympus: 160 shipped lower 48

Ships to: US

Description: Two lenses for sale

Voightlander Nokton 42.5mm f0.95- there is no other lens in my lineup like this one. It renders beautifully, amazing color, beautiful classic bokeh, f.095 for ultra low light, focusing mechanics are super accurate and smooth, pains me to sell it but I need to downsize my small kit to free up funds. To the unfamiliar, this lens is MF only, amazing build quality, and heavy for a mu43 lens. Glass is super clean, body has some minor wear.

Olympus 45mm 1.8: classic Olympus mu43 lens, huge bang for the buck here. Autofocus is super snappy, sharpness, color, bokeh all excellent, and super compact and lightweight. Really an optimal lens for a lightweight portraiture kit. Glass and body are super clean, has a couple dust specs inside glass but doesnt affect image at all even when stopped all the way down.

Shipping to lower 48 included with prices, lmk if you have questions. Thanks all!

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: Includef

Handling time: 2 days

References: FM bfrank1972

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom