COMPLETED Olympus 40-150mm R MSC lens - black OR Silver - $120 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus 40-150mm R MSC lens - black OR Silver - $120
    </br>Prices</br> $120
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I bought one of these lenses from Olympus right when they had the discounts last week (in black). I had hoped to use an adorama store credit, so when they matched the discount I purchased the silver version to see which I liked better. Bottom line, I don't care which color version I keep!

Since I used an adorama store credit (and...gasp...there is nothing I want to spend the credit on now!), and neither store would give free shipping back anyway, I am offering up one of the lenses for sale here - your choice of black or silver. They are both New in Box.

I have also listed a lens on ebay (buyers choice on color there as well) for a higher price - I'd prefer to sell to a forum member for a discount though! If you're interested please let me know - if you want to buy right away send me a PM including an email address at which I can send you a paypal invoice and I will close the ebay listing right away as well.

Shipping is via USPS first class mail insured with tracking, paypal fees are included as well. Thanks for looking!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS first class mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 business days
    </br>References</br> ebay, - both same username
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

SOLD to member Guzziknight, thanks for looking!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.