1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 40-150mm R MSC lens - black OR Silver - $120 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus 40-150mm R MSC lens - black OR Silver - $120
    </br>Prices</br> $120
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I bought one of these lenses from Olympus right when they had the discounts last week (in black). I had hoped to use an adorama store credit, so when they matched the discount I purchased the silver version to see which I liked better. Bottom line, I don't care which color version I keep!

Since I used an adorama store credit (and...gasp...there is nothing I want to spend the credit on now!), and neither store would give free shipping back anyway, I am offering up one of the lenses for sale here - your choice of black or silver. They are both New in Box.

I have also listed a lens on ebay (buyers choice on color there as well) for a higher price - I'd prefer to sell to a forum member for a discount though! If you're interested please let me know - if you want to buy right away send me a PM including an email address at which I can send you a paypal invoice and I will close the ebay listing right away as well.

Shipping is via USPS first class mail insured with tracking, paypal fees are included as well. Thanks for looking!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS first class mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 business days
    </br>References</br> ebay, pentaxforums.com - both same username
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

SOLD to member Guzziknight, thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.