• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 Pro and 75mm f1.8. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for m43happy (8)

m43happy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
User name: m43happy

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 Pro and 75mm f1.8

Prices: Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 w/ UV filter - $770 paypal shipped
Olympus Black 75mm f1.8 $430 w/ lens/hood/UV filter/ND filter - $430 paypal shipped

Ships to: US

Description: Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 lens. Bought this new so I've been the only owner. Physically, the lens is in excellent condition. No scratches or dings. Operationally, I've had zero issues with it. Optically, the glass is sharp and scratch free. There is a tiny dust particle stuck on the inside of one of the lens elements (see yellow arrow in attached pic below). How it got there I have no idea. It just showed up one day. It comes and goes though. It has not affected the image quality out of the lens whatsoever. Lens includes original box and all original accessories that came with it including the front/rear lens caps/lens bag/lens hood.

Included extras:
- Hoya 72mm HD Digital UV Filter

Selling for $770 paypal shipped. Will ship USPS priority.

------------------------------------------------

Olympus 75mm f1.8 lens with extras. Physically, the lens is in excellent condition. No scratches or dings. Operationally, I've had zero issues with it. Optically, the glass is pristine and spotless. Lens includes original box and all original accessories that came with it including /front/rear lens caps.

Included extras:
- Black Olympus LH-61F lens hood. (Excellent condition, no scratches. No box though, but will package carefully).
- Olympus LC-58C lens cap. (This lens cap is 2nd from the left in the picture below. This lens cap can be used in conjunction with the lens hood since it is middle pinch, unlike the one that came with the camera where you remove it from the edges.)
- Hoya 58mm HD Digital UV Filter
-
B+W 58mm ND 0.6-4X Filter

Selling for $430 paypal shipped. Will ship USPS priority. **75mm lens SOLD**

Images for this listing:
File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS priority

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: Next day after receiving payment.

References: Fredmiranda.com: sevendhappy

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• o40150_01sm.jpg
    o40150_01sm.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 43
  • o40150_04sm.jpg
    o40150_04sm.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 45
  • o75_01sm.jpg
    o75_01sm.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 39
  • o75_02sm.jpg
    o75_02sm.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 31
  • o75_03sm.jpg
    o75_03sm.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom