• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus 40-150mm f/2.8, MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter, Panasonic Leica 100-400mm f/4.0-6.3, HLD-7 Battery Grip for EM-1. Ships: US

kimnkk

Mu-43 Rookie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
User name: kimnkk

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus 40-150mm f/2.8, MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter, Panasonic 100-400mm f/4.0-6.3, HLD-7 Battery Grip for EM-1

Prices: Olympus 40-150mm f/2.8: $850 SOLD
Olympus MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter: $140 SOLD
Panasonic 100-400mm: $940
Olympus HLD-7 Battery Grip for EM-1: $40

Ships to: US

Description: Hey guys,

Selling these two telephoto lenses simply because i dont shoot telephoto enough.

Olympus 40-150mm f/2.8 & Teleconverter:
I bought the Olympus 40-150mm a few years ago and never ended up taking it! It has sat unused since then, took a few photos of squirrels from inside the house, that’s about it. I’d say <100 photos easily.
Condition: As close to brand new as you can get. No marks anywhere or on the lens, never dropped or knocked of course.
Contents: Have all the accessories such as hood, tripod mount, pouch and caps, and also packaging material, boxes and manuals.

Olympus MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter:
Teleconverter was a kit with the 40-150mm but comes with travel pouch and manual.
Condition: Brand new, never used.
Contents: Will separate this Teleconverter and related pouch/manual from the 40-150mm kit if requested.

Panasonic Leica 100-400mm f/4.0-6.3
I bought the Panasonic 100-400mm a few years back for a vacation, and has sat unused after the trip. FF Equivalent of 800mm you can get some amazingly tight shots of birds and other wildlife, or planes!
Condition: Fantastic condition - aside from 2 spots of wear on the base of tripod mount area, it looks brand new. No scratches or marks on the body or optics. Used for 1 vacation trip, <1000 photos through this lens. Never dropped or knocked - amazing photos at equivalent of 800mm!
Contents: Comes with everything it did new including hood, pouch, tripod mount and lens caps. Has complete packaging, boxes, documentation.

Olympus HLD-7 Battery Grip
Brand new and unused. Bought it at the same time as my EM-1 but have never used it. Great for those that need more battery capacity or the vertical grip and buttons. Good for spots photographers or those that do a lot of portraits.
Condition: Brand new
Contents: All packaging and manuals.

Payment: PayPal, Zelle Quickpay or Cash (for F2F transactions)

F2F Pickup: For those in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area, will be happy to meet so the buyer can inspect and test the item before purchase.

Shipping: All items have the original packaging so shipping will be safe. Of course will be double boxed with adequate packaging and insurance.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: USPS Insured & Signature

Shipping charge: Free Shipping

Handling time: 1 day

References:

Additional comments:
Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom