Olympus 40-150 $99 at amazon

krugorg

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
and a FINE first post it is
+1

So... looks like there is a newer version of that lens, but the only difference appears to be cosmetic (the latest R version is not CSC). Seems like a great deal.

Welcome to the user group, by the way!

phrenic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Holy crap what a steal..makes me feel a bit bitter about paying almost twice that. :p

shnitz

Mu-43 All-Pro
Just put an order in. As mentioned, this is functionally the same as the new "R" version. This lens performs well enough that they don't have to change anything, but they are changing the looks, and adding an R to the name for all future versions. They're probably cleaning this out so that they have all new versions for the holidays.

Seems that silver is sold out, how interesting. I didn't realize that it was popular; I would have assumed that everyone wanted the black version.

Bokeaji

Gonzo's Dad O.*
shnitz said:
Seems that silver is sold out, how interesting. I didn't realize that it was popular; I would have assumed that everyone wanted the black version.
duh. Silver has magical extra contrast and corner sharpness. I asked a ouija board. It's true!!!;) also focuses twice as fast!!!!;D

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Wow, I hardly ever have use for a telephoto zoom, but at this price, it is a complete no-brainer. Ordered. Thanks for the heads up!

They're showing 10 left in stock...

linkedit

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Are you kidding me? I put it in my cart, walked away for 5 mins to answer a call, when I returned to the laptop...........sold out.

Now the price is $249.

Armanius

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Muttley
Woohoo! I ordered one. Should get it Monday thanks to free 2nd shipping.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom