Olympus 40-150 4-5.6 zoom for $99

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I bought one a couple years back strictly as a small & very low weight travel long zoom (as opposed to taking my very large and heavy ZD 50-200 (non-SWD) 4/3rds lens). The "R" is an excellent lens for normal daylight shooting situations where you might want something long with you just in case (when you are assuming it probably won't get used or only for a small number of shots) so you want something that won't add bulk & little weight to your kit.

At $99, you are not going to beat that for a brand new one.

EDIT to note: Amazon.com is selling it for the same price, so if Oly wants to charge you shipping, you might opt for Amazon to get free shipping.

I bought one a couple years back strictly as a small & very low weight travel long zoom (as opposed to taking my very large and heavy ZD 50-200 (non-SWD) 4/3rds lens). The "R" is an excellent lens for normal daylight shooting situations where you might want something long with you just in case (when you are assuming it probably won't get used or only for a small number of shots) so you want something that won't add bulk & little weight to your kit.

At $99, you are not going to beat that for a brand new one.

EDIT to note: Amazon.com is selling it for the same price, so if Oly wants to charge you shipping, you might opt for Amazon to get free shipping.

BH Photo also has it for $99:
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R Lens (Black)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom