• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 4/3 ZD 50-200 f2.8-3.5 SWD, EC-14 TC, MMF-3 adapter, and Hoocap. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for Holoholo55 (9)

Real Name
Walter
User name: Holoholo55

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus 4/3 Zuiko Digital 50-200 f2.8-3.5 SWD with case, hood, and caps, EC-14 1.4x teleconverter with caps, Olympus MMF-3 adapter with caps, Hoocap

Prices:
50-200 SWD
MMF-3
Hoocap
EC-14 1.4x teleconverter
--
Everything above for $525 (was 600)

Ships to: US

Description: I have a used four-thirds Zuiko Digital 50-200 f2.8-3.5 SWD HG lens in very good condition, complete with case & strap, caps, hood, instructions. Optics are in excellent condition with no scratches or fungus. Lens front element was protected by filter throughout (filter not included). Lens mount and contacts in very good condition. Tripod foot shows light wear on edge. Barrel is clean. Original lens hood has some scuffs from use. Everything works. Has been stored in a dry box or dry cabinet. No smoking household. Original case and strap - I never used.

I have the original box, but not intending to send it along unless you insist and are willing to pay for the extra shipping. The box makes it really bulky.

Olympus EC-14 1.4x teleconverter for any 4/3rd lens. Has rubber seals so it preserves weather-sealing of lens and adapter. In excellent condition with original caps.

The Olympus MMF-3 4/3 to m43 adapter was bought new. In excellent condition with caps. Full auto functions. MMF-3 preserves weather sealing of lens. I've tested this combo in driving rain and the weather sealing works!

67mm Hoocap combination lens hood and cap. The flaps of the hood fold in and cover the front of the lens. Push a button on the edge and the flaps pop open to form a hood. Threads on to front of lens and can be rotated into position. Works pretty well and a lot faster to deploy than the "champagne bucket" OEM hood.

Performs very well on Olympus cameras with hybrid PD/CD autofocus, like the EM1 series and EM5 III. Works on other M43 cameras, but slower.

Replaced the photos so the portrait ones are upright now. A few bits of loose leftover dust on the photos. Photos of EC-14 and Hoocap added.

The three sample shots are "proof of life." Just shot them handheld with the lens and adapter on my EM1 III. The house is on top of the opposite ridge of the valley.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge: Seller will pay to US. Including original box will cost buyer extra.

Handling time: 2-3 days

References: eBay: wikeh2005

Additional comments: No trades, Prices firm, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• IMG_3066.JPG
    IMG_3066.JPG
    385.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3076.JPG
    IMG_3076.JPG
    302 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_3077.JPG
    IMG_3077.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    303.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_3072.JPG
    IMG_3072.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3079.JPG
    IMG_3079.JPG
    316.8 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_E3075.JPG
    IMG_E3075.JPG
    274.2 KB · Views: 139
  • _1171005b.jpg
    _1171005b.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 125
  • _1171008b.jpg
    _1171008b.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 130
  • _1171011b.jpg
    _1171011b.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3103.jpg
    IMG_3103.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3104.jpg
    IMG_3104.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3105.jpg
    IMG_3105.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3106.jpg
    IMG_3106.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

leuallen

Mu-43 Regular
User name: Holoholo55

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus 4/3 Zuiko Digital 50-200 f2.8-3.5 SWD with case, hood, and caps; MMF-3 adapter with caps

Prices: 50-200 SWD - $400
MMF-3 - $150
Prefer to sell together for $500

Ships to: US

Description: I have a used four-thirds Zuiko Digital 50-200 f2.8-3.5 SWD HG lens in very good condition, complete with case & strap, caps, hood, instructions. Optics are in excellent condition with no scratches or fungus. Lens front element was protected by filter throughout (filter not included). Lens mount and contacts in very good condition. Tripod foot hardly worn. Barrel is clean. Lens hood has some scuffs from use. Everything works. Has been stored in a dry box or dry cabinet. No smoking household. I never used the case or strap. Case holds lens with hood reversed and foot. Too short for MMF-3 to be attached.

I have the original box, but not intending to send it along unless you insist and are willing to pay for the extra shipping. The box makes it really bulky.

Also have an MMF-3 4/3 to m43 adapter bought new. In excellent condition with caps. Full auto functions. MMF-3 preserves weather sealing of lens. I've tested this combo in driving rain and the weather sealing works!

Performs very well on Olympus cameras with hybrid PD/CD autofocus, like the EM1 series and EM5 III. Works on others, but slower.

I also have an EC-14 1.4x teleconverter in very good condition. Thinking about keeping it, but if someone makes me a good offer, I may reconsider.

Sorry about the orientation of the photos (how does one get them to stand upright in portrait?). A few bits of loose leftover dust on the photos. I thought I got it all. :)

Last three shots are "proof of life." Just shot them with the lens and adapter on my EM1 III. The house is on top of the opposite ridge of the valley.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge: Seller will pay to US. Including original box will cost buyer extra.

Handling time: 2-3 days

References: eBay: wikeh2005

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes
I will take it. I always get confused by this forum and do not know how to proceed. Give me instructions.

Latest threads

Top Bottom