1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus 4/3 9-18, filters, OM 50 1.8, Sony WX150 | Location: San Diego | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mievil, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mievil

mievil Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 17, 2013
    San Diego
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus 4/3 9-18, filters, OM 50 1.8, Sony WX150

Prices
    $335, $45

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I have the following gear for sale:

A. SOLD Olympus Zuiko 9-18 lens. Used. Comes with hood, front and rear caps, and box. This is for a 4/3 system. I have the micro 4/3 adapter for this lens that allows auto focus. Lens body is in excellent condition. Lens surface front and rear is in perfect condition. Hood has a couple nicks in it. Images taken with this lens and the adapter on an EM5 can be seen in my thread here:

https://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=58771

IMG_2473_zps4591534e.

B. Bowen IR filter. 72mm for the 9-18 or the 12-60 Zuiko lens. As new. Used once.

C. Hoya ND400 neutral density filter. 72 mm for the 9-18 or the 12-60 Zuiko lens. As new. Used once.

D. Olympus OM 50mm f1.8. This is a manual lens. Very good copy. I have a mount to use this on a micro 4/3 and another month to use on a 4/3 system. Comes with front and rear caps and box. Box is pretty old and my daughter grabbed it this weekend and pulled the top flip off, at which point my wife goes "Oh, trash".........So it is missing the top flip of the box, but the rest is there.

IMG_2479_zps186d21b6.

E. Sony WX150 point and shoot camera. I was hiking with this in the Narrows in Zion and the seal on my Pelican case became compromised. The camera was only used for a couple days. It is currently non-functional due to the water submersion. Very likely a couple ICs got wet. Possible repair or for parts. No battery, but box is and paperwork is included.

IMG_2476_zps314e82c8.

Prices:

A: Lens is SOLD, converter still available $300 with lens only. Add the converter for $35.

B. $15

C: $50

D. $45

E. $20

Prices do not include Paypal fees or shipping. I pack well. With that, insurance is optional, but highly recommended. I am totally ok with Paypal gift.

More pics available upon request.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    -

Shipping charge
    USPS Priority or Post

Handling time
    2 days

References
    ebay: didnt_win

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. mievil

mievil Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 17, 2013
    San Diego
  3. mievil

mievil Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 17, 2013
    San Diego
    $300 for the 9-18. $35 extra for the converter.

Will trade for Rok or Sam fisheye plus cash.

And just a shot, but I'll trade the filters for the exact same filters in a 46mm thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.