COMPLETED Olympus 4/3 14-35 mm F2.0 SWD with Micro 4/3 adapter | Location: USA | Ships: ConUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by stripedrex, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stripedrex

stripedrex Do or do not. There is no try.

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Jun 8, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Alex
    Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
    Selling
    Olympus 4/3 14-35 mm F2.0 SWD with Micro 4/3 adapter

Ships to
    ConUS

Link to Ebay listing
    Used this with my EM5 with intentions to purchase the EM1 (too much for me to afford right now). Lens is mint condition and works / focuses well. This comes withe Panasonic DMW-MA1 4/3 to Micro 4/3 adapter which works well with this Olympus lens. Please email me with any questions or concerns. If purchased by Thursday I will ship for delivery prior to Christmas.

References
    A bit here and my ebay profile

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. ajamils

ajamils Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nov 20, 2012
    Richmond, Texas
    What's the asking price?

3. stripedrex

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Jun 8, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Alex
    It's supposed to have a buy it now option of 1450 on ebay =(. I must not have set it right, going to see if I can correct there. For some reason when someone bid the buy it now went away.

4. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yea that's how it works with a buy it not option on an auction item. It disappears after the 1st bid, unless you are a preferred seller.
    You always have to option to sell it to someone on here if they send you the money first before the auction closes,
    you would just have to end the auction early and choose the option eather "there was an error in the listing" or "the item was lost or damaged" to end it.

I did that with an item I had listed then someone locally purchased it .

ALSO, and most importantly , you have no link to your eBay listing here.

5. stripedrex

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Jun 8, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Alex
    Thanks for the tip, I might try to call ebay and see if I can change the setting to revert back to the buy it now =(. I just realized I didn't even link the ebay listing, I suppose that's a good things since I also goofed the ebay listing =p. If someone is interested in the lens for $1450 please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.