1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus 4/3 12-60, 11-22, 14-54, 9-18, 70-300, Elicar Macro | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Mooring, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Mooring

Mooring Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 7, 2013
    Lee Mooring
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus 4/3 12-60, 11-22, 14-54, 9-18, 70-300, Elicar Macro (Prices reduced)

Prices
    All items are FT not MFT
    12-60mm - $480
    11-22mm - $350
    14-54mm - $225
    9-18mm - $325 (SOLD)
    70-300mm - $210 (SOLD)
    14-42mm - $75
    40-150mm - $75
    Elicar V-HQ 90mm Macro - $325

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    The time has finally come to part with much of my 4/3's (not MFT) gear. Due to a stroke suffered a few years ago I find myself using a lot of my gear less and less, due mainly to the weight, and have decided to move to something smaller and lighter. I have been an Olympus fan for years starting with the original OM1 and decided to get an EM-1 with the 12-40. All lenses are free from any scratches or anything other than normal signs of use except where noted on 12-60. All include both front and rear cap. I have the original boxes where indicated.
    I have an ebay account under xxxharleyrider if you would like to check my rating there.

I will only ship to PayPal confirmed addresses in the lower 48 states. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees.

Up for sale is the following:

12-60mm & UV Filter - My favorite general purpose Olympus lens for FT. The hood for this lens does have some scrapes from a fall I took earlier this year but the lens was not hurt in the fall and is in excellent condition.

14-54mm Mk I & UV Filter - Very sharp lens. Excellent condition.

11-22mm - Excellent condition. Incredibly sharp lens...one of my favorites. I really hate to part with this one but have started to use it less and less after getting the 12-60 and since I now have the 12-40 to go with the EM-1 I have decided to let go.

70-300mm & UV Filter - Excellent condition. I debated selling this one because it is a good bit lighter than my 50-200 with longer reach but decided to let it go.

9-18mm & UV Filter - I'm sure I have the box for this lens just haven't located yet. I actually have two copies of this lens but am going to hang onto one until I decide which direction I'm going. Excellent condition.

14-42mm Kit Lens - Excellent condition. No original box.

40-150mm Kit Lens - Excellent condition. No original box

Elicar V-HQ 90mm Macro - This is a manual focus lens from the OM era. Has original OM mount and OM to 4/3s adapter. This lens was highly respected in the medical field in its day. Built like a tank.

https://www.mu-43.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=2525&catp=retrunem

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge
    Free

Handling time
    1 day unless otherwise specified

References
    Ebay:xxxharleyrider

Additional comments
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.