[FS] Olympus 4/3 12-60, 11-22, 14-54, 9-18, 70-300, Elicar Macro | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Mooring, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Mooring

Mooring Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 7, 2013
    Lee Mooring
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Olympus 4/3 12-60, 11-22, 14-54, 9-18, 70-300, Elicar Macro (Prices reduced)

All items are FT not MFT
    12-60mm - $480
    11-22mm - $350
    14-54mm - $225
    9-18mm - $325 (SOLD)
    70-300mm - $210 (SOLD)
    14-42mm - $75
    40-150mm - $75
    Elicar V-HQ 90mm Macro - $325

Ships to

The time has finally come to part with much of my 4/3's (not MFT) gear. Due to a stroke suffered a few years ago I find myself using a lot of my gear less and less, due mainly to the weight, and have decided to move to something smaller and lighter. I have been an Olympus fan for years starting with the original OM1 and decided to get an EM-1 with the 12-40. All lenses are free from any scratches or anything other than normal signs of use except where noted on 12-60. All include both front and rear cap. I have the original boxes where indicated.
    I have an ebay account under xxxharleyrider if you would like to check my rating there.

I will only ship to PayPal confirmed addresses in the lower 48 states. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees.

Up for sale is the following:

12-60mm & UV Filter - My favorite general purpose Olympus lens for FT. The hood for this lens does have some scrapes from a fall I took earlier this year but the lens was not hurt in the fall and is in excellent condition.

14-54mm Mk I & UV Filter - Very sharp lens. Excellent condition.

11-22mm - Excellent condition. Incredibly sharp lens...one of my favorites. I really hate to part with this one but have started to use it less and less after getting the 12-60 and since I now have the 12-40 to go with the EM-1 I have decided to let go.

70-300mm & UV Filter - Excellent condition. I debated selling this one because it is a good bit lighter than my 50-200 with longer reach but decided to let it go.

9-18mm & UV Filter - I'm sure I have the box for this lens just haven't located yet. I actually have two copies of this lens but am going to hang onto one until I decide which direction I'm going. Excellent condition.

14-42mm Kit Lens - Excellent condition. No original box.

40-150mm Kit Lens - Excellent condition. No original box

Elicar V-HQ 90mm Macro - This is a manual focus lens from the OM era. Has original OM mount and OM to 4/3s adapter. This lens was highly respected in the medical field in its day. Built like a tank.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1 day unless otherwise specified

Additional comments
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.