Showcase Olympus 300mm f/4 PRO

SteveAdler

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Ring Tailed Lemur
_SBA7004.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bristolero

Mu-43 All-Pro
First attempt with PL 4. Heavy crop, but pretty good detail.
20210303-IJM11121_DxO.jpg

Bristolero

Mu-43 All-Pro
Another w/PL 4
20210317-IJM15308_DxO.jpg

roboroto

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Mike
I am very much aware of what thread it is posted in. Read his comment on the photo, gives the impression that it is with the PL 100-400 or some other Panasonic lens.
I think PL4 means DxO PhotoLab 4, not Panasonic Leica 100-400mm!

Especially given the filename ends with _DxO.jpg.

WhidbeyLVR

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Lyle
I am very much aware of what thread it is posted in. Read his comment on the photo, gives the impression that it is with the PL 100-400 or some other Panasonic lens.
Ah. Since I use DxO PL4, I wasn't confused. I thought the lack of EXIF info had you wondering.

szczepanl

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Luke Szczepaniak
Or if you imported to mu-43 from Flickr and used any size but ”original”, those resized Flickr images have the EXIF stripped, too.
Thanks, I usually share the 2048 size image from Flickr and couldn't understand why exif was stripped out!

vladox

Mu-43 Regular
Hi all,

This is my very first post to the forum! I've long been doing landscape/cityscape as well as macro, and am just starting on bigger life. For its 'maiden voyage', I took my 300 F4 to Inner Farne Island to shoot some puffins among other sea birds. I probably overdid the s.s. (set it to 1/3200 and forgot to change it back to something slower since we only had one hour in the island and got super into it), hence the ISO is not as good as it could have been. Regardless, I'm super happy with the quality of the resulting images!

PP was done on mobile Lightroom (mostly cropping, exposure adjustments and default noise reduction) as I'm a Linux user, hence having no access to Topaz AI or desktop Lightroom.

Here are some of my favourite puffin shots, I'll add some non-puffin pics on another post later on.

Thanks for your comments, I hope to become an active member of the mu-43 community!
Cheers!

P7047516.jpg

P7047502.jpg

P7047427.jpg

P7047571.jpg

P7047611.jpg

P7047356.jpg

P7047284.jpg

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian
Hi all,

This is my very first post to the forum! I've long been doing landscape/cityscape as well as macro, and am just starting on bigger life. For its 'maiden voyage', I took my 300 F4 to Inner Farne Island to shoot some puffins among other sea birds. I probably overdid the s.s. (set it to 1/3200 and forgot to change it back to something slower since we only had one hour in the island and got super into it), hence the ISO is not as good as it could have been. Regardless, I'm super happy with the quality of the resulting images!

PP was done on mobile Lightroom (mostly cropping, exposure adjustments and default noise reduction) as I'm a Linux user, hence having no access to Topaz AI or desktop Lightroom.

Here are some of my favourite puffin shots, I'll add some non-puffin pics on another post later on.

Thanks for your comments, I hope to become an active member of the mu-43 community!
Cheers!

View attachment 898149
View attachment 898148
View attachment 898147
View attachment 898145
View attachment 898150
View attachment 898144
View attachment 898146
Top stuff sir.

Welcome to the forum.......
and you already are an active member of the community.

Now, why not introduce yourself properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :Welcome:

SteveAdler

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi all,

Cheers!

View attachment 898149
View attachment 898148
View attachment 898147
View attachment 898145
View attachment 898150
View attachment 898144
View attachment 898146
Welcome to the forum. I'm also a Linux user and have really enjoyed using Darktable. Have you tried it? The latest version (3.6) produces fantastic images.

Latest threads

Top Bottom