• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus 300mm f/2.8 With MMF-3, The Big Tuna. Ships: US

Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
User name: Tom Lawrence

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus 300mm f/2.8 With MMF-3, The Big Tuna

Prices: $1799

Ships to: US

Description: Purchased from BarrowLenses.com on March 25, 2018. Listed as “Light cosmetic wear and tear” with minor internal dust. Came with the LC-140 soft front cap, LH-120 hood, LSH-1738 lens case, DFH-43 drop-in filter holder with SCF-43 standard clear filter, and rear cap. I have added an inkjet copy of the manual and a long arca-swiss plate. I used the lens 6-7 outings with no problems. Sold previously here to a buyer who said it had a problem and sent it to a local camera repair shop who declared it unrepairable. Returned to me for a refund. I saw nothing wrong. I sent to Olympus USA for repair who sent it to Japan. $610 for “Focus limiter FPC and focus distance window” replacement, unrelated to previous buyer’s complaints. Continues to function fine. Includes a Oly MMF-3 MFT adapter. Included shipping is insured ground to the continental contiguous US states. I will take PayPal regular for 2% more. If buyer opts for a USPS money order or bank draft/bank check please send $100 by PayPal first to hold the lens until full payment arrives. Do not hesitate to ask questions or ask for additional photos.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: Insured ground

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: 4 business days

References: I am tomlawone on eBay with over 500 positives, no negatives

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

fredpaone

New to Mu-43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name: Tom Lawrence

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus 300mm f/2.8 With MMF-3, The Big Tuna

Prices: $1799

Ships to: US

Description: Purchased from BarrowLenses.com on March 25, 2018. Listed as “Light cosmetic wear and tear” with minor internal dust. Came with the LC-140 soft front cap, LH-120 hood, LSH-1738 lens case, DFH-43 drop-in filter holder with SCF-43 standard clear filter, and rear cap. I have added an inkjet copy of the manual and a long arca-swiss plate. I used the lens 6-7 outings with no problems. Sold previously here to a buyer who said it had a problem and sent it to a local camera repair shop who declared it unrepairable. Returned to me for a refund. I saw nothing wrong. I sent to Olympus USA for repair who sent it to Japan. $610 for “Focus limiter FPC and focus distance window” replacement, unrelated to previous buyer’s complaints. Continues to function fine. Includes a Oly MMF-3 MFT adapter. Included shipping is insured ground to the continental contiguous US states. I will take PayPal regular for 2% more. If buyer opts for a USPS money order or bank draft/bank check please send $100 by PayPal first to hold the lens until full payment arrives. Do not hesitate to ask questions or ask for additional photos.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: Insured ground

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: 4 business days

References: I am tomlawone on eBay with over 500 positives, no negatives

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes
Hello Tom, I am new to this site...found you by searching for this lens. Thanks, Fred

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom