1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Olympus 25mm lens $256 + tax reconditioned on Olympus outlet

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by dougjgreen, Oct 10, 2014.

1. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    The 25mm lens is in stock for $319.99 in the Olympus outlet, and they just announced a Columbus day 20% sale, for a price of $255.99 + sales tax.

Of course, the 12-40mm lens and 75mm lens immediately went out of stock in the outlet, but the 25mm lens is currently available. I recently paid $285 for a mint used one.

2. MuBear

MuBear Mu-43 Regular

Aug 4, 2014
    Costa Rica
    Gosh!! *I'm banging my head on the wall* I was totally disconnected from the forum this entire month! How did I missed it?!

3. RichardB

RichardB Snapshooter

Nov 19, 2012
    Maryland, US
    Richard
    If it makes you feel better, those super-great refurb deals are usually sold out in minutes.

4. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    That particular deal stuck around for at least a full day during Olympus' last sale. As I said, I had previously bought a mint used 25mm lens for around $10 more than that refurb deal about 1-2 months earlier.

5. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    CA tax sort of takes the sweetness out of the Olympus refurb deals. I'm taking another stab at the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 ver. II as prices have really lowered due to the competition in that range. Clean used ver. II's are dropping to the $250 range and the ver. I even lower (though I don't like how the ver. I looks). I can deal with the slower focus at that price range.

6. MuBear

MuBear Mu-43 Regular

Aug 4, 2014
    Costa Rica
    Thanks, that actually made me feel better, but now I feel I'm a horrible person.