Olympus 25mm lens $256 + tax reconditioned on Olympus outlet

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
The 25mm lens is in stock for $319.99 in the Olympus outlet, and they just announced a Columbus day 20% sale, for a price of $255.99 + sales tax.

Of course, the 12-40mm lens and 75mm lens immediately went out of stock in the outlet, but the 25mm lens is currently available. I recently paid $285 for a mint used one.

MuBear

Mu-43 Regular
Gosh!! *I'm banging my head on the wall* I was totally disconnected from the forum this entire month! How did I missed it?!

RichardB

Snapshooter
Real Name
Richard
If it makes you feel better, those super-great refurb deals are usually sold out in minutes.

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
That particular deal stuck around for at least a full day during Olympus' last sale. As I said, I had previously bought a mint used 25mm lens for around $10 more than that refurb deal about 1-2 months earlier.

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
That particular deal stuck around for at least a full day during Olympus' last sale. As I said, I had previously bought a mint used 25mm lens for around $10 more than that refurb deal about 1-2 months earlier.
CA tax sort of takes the sweetness out of the Olympus refurb deals. I'm taking another stab at the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 ver. II as prices have really lowered due to the competition in that range. Clean used ver. II's are dropping to the $250 range and the ver. I even lower (though I don't like how the ver. I looks). I can deal with the slower focus at that price range.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom