1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympus 25mm in silver

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by bozer, Apr 6, 2014.

1. bozer

bozer Mu-43 Regular

Apr 4, 2013
    Does anyone have this lens in silver yet? I ordered mine when it was first announced in February from Amazon and it keeps getting pushed back. I could get the black one easily but silver is apparently hard to find. All of my other lenses are silver so I want to stick with that. I placed my order Feb 5th and now it shows "Friday, April 4, 2014 - Thursday, April 10, 2014 ".

2. taz98spin

taz98spin Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2011
    NYC
    Yes, I got mine in Silver over a month ago!
    Guess the initial stock got sold out?

3. WhoaWhoa

WhoaWhoa New to Mu-43

Mar 4, 2014
    I ordered mine from B&H way back in February. They originally estimated end of March for delivery, but that has now been pushed back to end of April. I'm a bit tempted to just get the black one.

4. WendyK

WendyK Super Moderator

Feb 28, 2014
    Northern Virginia
    Wendy
    I got my silver 25mm (pre-ordered from B&H when I bought my E-M10) about a month ago, too. I ordered the first week in Feb. when they got the first batch of E-M10s in stock.

5. bozer

bozer Mu-43 Regular

Apr 4, 2013
    Not sure how much longer I can hold out. Might just give in and get the black.

6. IDLookout

IDLookout Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Northern Idaho
    The black 25mm takes much better pictures than the silver anyway. That's why i got the black version.

7. bozer

bozer Mu-43 Regular

Apr 4, 2013
    I believe it!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ron Evers

Ron Evers Mu-43 Regular

My black one is still on back-order from Oly America now for three weeks. I ordered from Oly Canada but it turns out that they are shipped from the US.

9. polarpix

polarpix Mu-43 Regular

Jan 24, 2014
    Elliot Lake, Ontario Canada
    Bill
    same here - ordered black O25mm f1.8 from Henry's on the 20th March and still back ordered. :frown:

10. IDLookout

IDLookout Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Northern Idaho
    I must have gotten lucky, i ordered my Black 25mmf1.8 on March 18th and it was shipped right out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.