1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus 25mm in silver

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by bozer, Apr 6, 2014.

1. bozer

bozer Mu-43 Regular

Apr 4, 2013
    Does anyone have this lens in silver yet? I ordered mine when it was first announced in February from Amazon and it keeps getting pushed back. I could get the black one easily but silver is apparently hard to find. All of my other lenses are silver so I want to stick with that. I placed my order Feb 5th and now it shows "Friday, April 4, 2014 - Thursday, April 10, 2014 ".

2. taz98spin

taz98spin Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2011
    NYC
    Yes, I got mine in Silver over a month ago!
    Guess the initial stock got sold out?

3. WhoaWhoa

WhoaWhoa New to Mu-43

Mar 4, 2014
    I ordered mine from B&H way back in February. They originally estimated end of March for delivery, but that has now been pushed back to end of April. I'm a bit tempted to just get the black one.

4. WendyK

WendyK Super Moderator

Feb 28, 2014
    Northern Virginia
    Wendy
    I got my silver 25mm (pre-ordered from B&H when I bought my E-M10) about a month ago, too. I ordered the first week in Feb. when they got the first batch of E-M10s in stock.

5. bozer

bozer Mu-43 Regular

Apr 4, 2013
    Not sure how much longer I can hold out. Might just give in and get the black.

6. IDLookout

IDLookout Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Northern Idaho
    The black 25mm takes much better pictures than the silver anyway. That's why i got the black version.

7. bozer

bozer Mu-43 Regular

Apr 4, 2013
    I believe it!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ron Evers

Ron Evers Mu-43 Regular

My black one is still on back-order from Oly America now for three weeks. I ordered from Oly Canada but it turns out that they are shipped from the US.

9. polarpix

polarpix Mu-43 Regular

same here - ordered black O25mm f1.8 from Henry's on the 20th March and still back ordered. :frown:

10. IDLookout

IDLookout Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Northern Idaho
    I must have gotten lucky, i ordered my Black 25mmf1.8 on March 18th and it was shipped right out.