Olympus 25mm in silver

bozer

Mu-43 Regular
Does anyone have this lens in silver yet? I ordered mine when it was first announced in February from Amazon and it keeps getting pushed back. I could get the black one easily but silver is apparently hard to find. All of my other lenses are silver so I want to stick with that. I placed my order Feb 5th and now it shows "Friday, April 4, 2014 - Thursday, April 10, 2014 ".

taz98spin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yes, I got mine in Silver over a month ago!
Guess the initial stock got sold out?

WhoaWhoa

New to Mu-43
I ordered mine from B&H way back in February. They originally estimated end of March for delivery, but that has now been pushed back to end of April. I'm a bit tempted to just get the black one.

WendyK

Super Moderator
Real Name
Wendy
I got my silver 25mm (pre-ordered from B&H when I bought my E-M10) about a month ago, too. I ordered the first week in Feb. when they got the first batch of E-M10s in stock.

bozer

Mu-43 Regular
Not sure how much longer I can hold out. Might just give in and get the black.

IDLookout

Mu-43 Regular
The black 25mm takes much better pictures than the silver anyway. That's why i got the black version.

polarpix

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Bill
My black one is still on back-order from Oly America now for three weeks. I ordered from Oly Canada but it turns out that they are shipped from the US.

same here - ordered black O25mm f1.8 from Henry's on the 20th March and still back ordered. :frown:

IDLookout

Mu-43 Regular
I must have gotten lucky, i ordered my Black 25mmf1.8 on March 18th and it was shipped right out.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom