1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 25mm + 45mm Silver | Location: St Louis | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by hwan, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hwan

hwan Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 20, 2014
    St Louis, MO
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus 25mm + 45mm Silver

Prices
    $580 for both lenses + 45mm lens hood
    $550 for both lenses only (no 45mm hood, 25mm hood included as that came with lens)

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Both less than 1 month old. Comes with retail box and all accessories. Warranty not registered yet. Absolutely mint with no signs of use. Genuine Olympus LH-40B lens hood for 45mm included.

These was bought new with my E-M1 from Amazon with the bundle rebate. I decided to keep the 12-40 instead and get rid of the 25 and 45. I thought I would put it up for sale first, and if no one takes it, I'll return it to Amazon.

$580 for everything you see in the picture. PP fees and shipping included.
    I'm also willing to sell just the 2 lenses without the 45mm lens hood for $550.

I'm new here but you can find me under the same username at FM: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/262421

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    1 day

References
    FM: hwan

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.