Olympus 25 1.2 for Italy

ijm5012

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ian
So, thank you everyone. Great advise on all fronts. Got me thinking. And, Ian, my eye for composition is so bad, I always look at other people's work for inspiration :-( I actually reached a point where I realizes I cannot compensate lack of composition with getting better camera/lens combo.
Considering E-M1 II has Sync IS when paired with 12-100 is excellent, I might just take a monopod with me.
Definitely a lot of options mentioned here, thank you
I would suggest a small tripod over the monopod. Bringing a tripod would allow you to use the high-res mode, which I’ve used in the past to make some fantastically large prints.

nok513

New to Mu-43
I am planning a trip to Florence and Venice in November. Bringing my OMD EM-1ii with 12-100. I was wondering if I need my 25 1.2 for this trip?
Appreciate advice
I just came back from St. Lucia and brought my 12-40 2.8 and my 25mm 1.2 for low light. Ended up not using the 25 at all since it wasn't wide enough but I thought I would use it for low light situations.

Ig7

Mu-43 Veteran
I was hoping I can minimize the number of lenses I am carrying. Hence was trying to limit to one extra fast prime to compliment my 12-100. I used to have 7-14 and sold it while back due to almost never using it :-(. I guess you can never have too many lenses

Real Name
M@
I'm going to London next spring for probably a month. My plan is to take my 12-40 as my 'walking around' lens, but I'd like a wide fast prime for 'indoors/museum'. The 17 /1.8 and the 15 /1.7 are top of the list.

If money weren't too much of a restraint, I'd love to get a 12-100 f/4 for 'walking around', as a bit longer reach might be better depending on where I am in the city. I don't think I'd sell the 12-40 to get one, though. I love that lens too much!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom