1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus 17mm f2.8 (silver) $175 and Panasonic 14mm F2.5 w/filt $225 ship/pp incl OBO

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Item for Sale

Silver Olympus 17mm F2.8 with original caps (no box, originally part of a kit)

Panasonic 14mm F2.5 with original caps and Contax 46mm UV filter (no box, originally part of a kit) SOLD

Item Location
    Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
    Both lenses are EX+ to Mint condition - no cosmetic marks, glass is flawless, and both lenses are fully and properly functioning. I will be able to post some photos if necessary over the weekend. Shipping/insurance and paypal fees are all included in the listed prices.

Selling because I am primarily using my Pentax gear lately, which includes a newly acquired 21mm Limited lens (focal length falls right in between both of these lenses). Going to keep my e-p1 and kit lens for the time being, but don't have a need for these primes (also might end up using the money for a rokinon 7.5mm fisheye)

Are you the original owner of the items being sold?
    Yes to the Panasonic lens, No for the Olympus

Are you selling or trading this item?
    Selling

Item Condition
    Used
    Mint

Shipping Destinations
    Prefer ConUS but will consider other destinations (at additional cost), so feel free to ask via PM.

Shipping Charge
    Included

Shipping Services
    USPS

Accepted Payment Types
    PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
    The lenses are being sold as described and shipped fully insured. Return will only be accepted if the lenses are found to be inaccurately described! Along with feedback here, I also have around 40 positive feedback transactions at pentaxforums.com and over 400 on ebay (both same username).

Shipping is worldwide at actual cost, via USPS express mail insured and marked with the full value. No exceptions to that rule will be made! Shipping outside the US will likely be approximately $20 (including partial credit since shipping is included to the US in the above prices), please ask for a detailed quote. Thanks for looking.

Please send me a PM if you are interested, Thanks!

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump, as the title says, reasonable offers will be considered!

3. donlaw

donlaw Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Aug 19, 2011
    Texas
    Don Lawrence
    Pm sent for 14mm

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Sale is pending to Donlaw for the 14mm, 17mm is still available, open to offers!

5. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump for price discount on 17mm, $155 shipped/insured/fees included.

6. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    That's a good price on the 17...it's a good lens with very nice rendering and a terrific FOV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.