1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 17mm f2.8 pancake - silver

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ray Sachs, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    Title says it all. Its far from new - I think I bought it in May or June of last year. And its even been used a fair amount. But its in dead perfect shape - I can't even find the tiniest nick, scratch, or imperfection anywhere on it. What can I say - I take good care of my gear... Trying to clear out a couple of lenses I don't use much to get the Panasonic 25, which I probably won't use much either, but at least it'll be as fast as possible when I do! Since I have an X100, this lens doesn't get used anymore.

I'd like $150, shipped in CONUS. Shown here with the dramatic tone art filter, because doesn't everyone want their lens to look as dramatic as possible?

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/6123129849/" title="Olympus Lens for sale by ramboorider1, on Flickr"> View attachment 175329 "1024" height="683" alt="Olympus Lens for sale"></a>

-Ray

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jeff Bennett

Jeff Bennett Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 23, 2011
    Memphis
    I wonder how the silver would look on a red E-PL2 body?

3. Adubo

Adubo SithLord Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 4, 2010
    Globetrotter
    Andrew
    hi Ray, will you consider shipping it internationally? :smile:

4. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    I used it a few times on a red GF1 and it looked good to me. But I guess "looks good" is in the eye of the beholder.

Sure, if you'd pay the difference between US shipping and whatever it cost to ship it to your country...

-Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.