1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 17mm f/2.8 for m4/3, $200 shipped

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mabelsound, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mabelsound

mabelsound Guest

0   0   0

I bought the E-P2 and love it, but already have the Panasonic pancake. This lens is slower, but it's actually quite a bit smaller than the Pana--this was something of a surprise to me.

The lens is new. I tested it out on the camera--it works. It's never been out of the house!

Add $15 for overseas shipping. Paypal only, personal from balance if you can swing it, but it's no big deal. PM or email directly to inverseroom at gmail.

EDIT: Oh geez, I just saw Amin's ad! Sorry Amin, I wasn't trying to undercut ya...

[​IMG]

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    No problem at all. It's only undercutting if you post it in my thread :wink:.

3. mabelsound

mabelsound Guest

0   0   0

Giving this a bump...price down to $200. It's on eBay now as well, but I will cancel that Buy Now auction if you want the lens.

Kind of surprised that these are hard to move. Half the price of the 20/1.7 and much smaller...I think it deserves a better reputation. Of course I'm trying to sell mine...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.