1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 17mm f/1.8 m.Zuiko lens | Location: NYC | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Azure Chicken, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azure Chicken

Azure Chicken New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 22, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus 17mm f/1.8 m.Zuiko lens

Prices
    $345

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Hello all,

Up for sale is a mint condition Olympus 17mm f/1.8 in silver. My fiance purchased it new from Glazer's Camera in Seattle as a birthday gift and it's a fantastic lens, but I use my X100 for the 35mm perspective and the Oly's not getting any use. I can count on my fingers how many times I've shot with it.

The lens is in like-new condition with no flaws, blemishes, or marks. Comes with the box, manual, blank warranty card, and both front and rear caps.

Asking $345.

I've got a small hankering for an Olympus 25mm f/1.8, so if you have one you'd like to put toward a trade, let talk!

I'm located in NYC. Interested local members are welcome to stop by to check the lens out in person (I live a couple of stops from Wall Street). Shipping to CONUS is otherwise $8 insured.

While I rarely post (more of a lurker than a poster), I've sold multiple items here (and bought a few!), and if you need references I'll reach out to the buyers and see if it's okay if I release their member ID to you. Finally, my handle on the auction site is Lance_md where I have 100% feedback on 155 transactions.

Thanks!
    Lance

P8190061.JPG
    P8190062.JPG
    P8190063.JPG
    P8190064.JPG

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1 day

References
    Ebay: Lance_md

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Azure Chicken

Azure Chicken New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 22, 2013
    Sold--or rather, traded!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.