1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 17mm 1.8 & olympus hood

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by gtesta13, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtesta13

gtesta13 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jan 3, 2013
    For sale is a :
    * mint Olympus 17mm 1.8 with metal lens cap ( cap has a couple of scuffs...not noticeable from 2 feet away. Still great condition ) pinch cap and rear lens cover
    Included in the price is a Hoya 46mm hmc uv filter.
    * A tiffen 46mm nd .9 filter
    * And an official olympus Lh-48b lens hood

The lens hood has a small scuff and one tiny nick id still rate it at worse a 8.5 / 9

The lens is mint no scuffs,nicks, dents, scratches, nothing. I'd rate 9.9 / 10 ......glass is perfect . Please see pictures

Will consider selling the lens good separate if someone wants it. No trades !

PRICE $455.00 - includes lens, both filters and lens hood Paypal fees and USPS priority shipping with insurance ...... cont 48 states only... will entertain offers as well. I have sold a couple things here and my eBay with over 300 positive feedbacks is gtesta12

PLEASE NOTE : I lost the box in a move so that is not included. It will be properly packaged

2. cueball

cueball Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 5, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Is this still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.