1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 17/1.8 (Silver), Zeiss ZM 35/2, CV M 50/1.5, 15/4.5 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Amin Sabet, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus 17/1.8 (Silver), Zeiss ZM 35/2, CV M 50/1.5, 15/4.5

Prices
    Olympus 17/1.8 (Silver): $400
    Zeiss ZM 35/2: $819
    CV M 50/1.5: $769
    15/4.5: $400

Ships to
    USA

Description
    1) Zeiss ZM 35mm f/2.0 Biogon - Black - with Zeiss Hood

Lens is in excellent condition. There are a couple tiny bright marks on the finish that I found while looking it over for sale but very clean. Comes with both caps, box, and the optional hood (expensive extra). Selling for $819 firm.

2) Voigtlander (CV) M Nokton 50mm f1.5 - Black

This is the new M mount version of the CV Nokton in black. Comes with box, caps, hood. I don't see any blemishes of any kind on the body and glass is clean. I've only used this lens a few times. Selling for $769 firm.

3) Voigtlander (CV) 15mm f/4.5 Super Wide Heliar. Excellent condition. Comes with caps and matching finder but no box. $400 firm.

4) Olympus 17mm f/1.8 (Silver). Excellent condition. Comes with caps and box. $400 firm.

All prices include PayPal and USPS shipping. CONUS only. Regular PayPal only (no Gift or eCheck). Would consider trade for silver E-P5 only. No other trade offers please.

Please use email to contact me: asabet at gmail

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    1-2 days

References
    FM and Ebay: asabet

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.