1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympus 14-54mm 1 rubber sticky & falling apart

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by tpsfoto, May 21, 2012.

1. tpsfoto

tpsfoto Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 24, 2010
    I bought a used (from Adorama) Olympus 14-54mm version 1 and the rubber focus ring is sticky & falling apart..... any clue to who would repair this at the lowest possible price? I bought the lens for $199.00 it seems sharp & overall looks OK..... 1 tiny scratch on front element near edge .... that is it. I could return it ..... but they are hard to find at $225.00 or less.

Thanks
    Larry
    tpsfoto

2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    But it wouldn't be $225 after the repair. ;)  Personally, I would consider putting up a [WTB] ad in the classifieds on this forum. I'm sure somebody has one they'd like to get rid of, and I've always had great experiences with the condition of lenses bought here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.