1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus 14-42mm II, TT Retrospective 5 Bag & Streetwalker Backpack, Luma Loop Strap

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by peaceridge, Jul 29, 2011.

1. peaceridge

peaceridge Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 2, 2011
    PRICE DROP - Olympus 14-42mm II $130, TT Streetwalker Backpack, Luma Loop Strap

Trying again.

Lyn

I am fairly new to this forum – as you can see from my nooby questions on it. However, I have 100% on ebay (peaceridge-half) and have sold on the Nikon forum.

1. Camera Lens: Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II Micro 4/3 Lens (Black) - new kit lens – never used as I purchased a 14-150 lens. Includes Paypal and shipping. PRICE DROP $130 OBO. SOLD

2. Think Tank Retrospective 5 Camera Bag SOLD

3. Think Tank Streetwalker Camera Backpack – Black. Never used. Another bag that was purchased with the d90 in mind. Includes Paypal. Shipping extra. PRICE DROP $110 SOLD

4. Luma Loop Camera Strap – Black. This is the original version. Used a few times with my Nikon d90 before I sold it. I find I prefer a leather strap for the smaller E-PL2. Includes Paypal and shipping. PRICE DROP $45 OBO.