1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus 14-42 II R & WCON-P01 Wide Angle Converter + Extras | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by twokatmew, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus 14-42 II R & WCON-P01 Wide Angle Converter + Extras
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus 14-42 II R lens $60
    Olympus WCON-P01 converter $55
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I'm clearing my closet of seldom used gear, so I have the following up for sale:

Olympus 14-42 II R lens with JJC clone of the Oly LH-40 hood. I'm also including a wide-angle metal hood (no vignetting at 14mm) that I picked up before I got the LH-40. The lens was part of a kit, so there's no box, only original caps and trim ring. When inspecting the lens for sale, I noticed what looks like a slight cleaning smudge on the inside of the rear glass. I can only see it under a certain light and angle, and I've never noticed any issues with photos from this lens. Nevertheless, the price reflects this defect. (I will also send links to photos from this lens upon request.) $55

Olympus WCON-P01 wide angle converter for the Oly 14-42 II and II R lenses. I bought this used from a forum member and have never used it! Lens caps are included, no box. The glass is perfect, but there are a few scuff marks on the caps. I've read that some adapters do not click into place on the lens. This adapter clicks firmly into place on the above lens. $55

Lens and adapter pkg, discounted $5: $105

I have a Holga HL(W)-OP 25/8.0 lens, purchased new on Ebay, that I've only used once or twice. I'm just not into lomography. It's not for sale, but I'll throw it in if you buy both the 14-42 II R lens and the WCON-P01. It includes both caps.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Insured
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $5 per package
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 business day
    </br>References</br> twokatmew here, at PentaxForums and on Ebay
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Sold pending payment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.