Olympus 14-150mm (M43rds) drops to $520 [but out of stock]

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Thanks to NoisyDeals.com Olympus 14-150mm (M43rds) drops to $520 [but out of stock] at Camera Deals
Olympus 14-150mm (M43rds) drops to $520 [but out of stock]
The Olympus 14-150mm (Micro Four Thirds) non-stabilized lens has dropped $80 from its opening price of $600. It is listed for $520 at J&R World and Adorama. However, as of the time of writing, both retailers list the lens as "temporarily out of stock". You can however place a pre-order if you want to lock the price.
Happily Adorama is one of our affiliates if that works for anyone who is interested.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
It's interesting to see that both of these new lenses have just had a price drop - see Satya's thread about the 9-18mm. I am very tempted but wondering if I can hold off for another 6 months, if I might do quite a bit better.

Mr.Gale

New to Mu-43
The $80 price drop is only good until July 24th. I just bought one from a local dealer.

Gale

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom