• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 14-150mm lens, FL300R and FL-36 Flash | Location: MD, USA | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

atashako

New to Mu-43
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus 14-150mm lens, FL300R
Prices
Olympus 14-150mm lens: $350 SOLD
FL-300R Flash: $75
FL-36 Flash: $75 SOLD

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Olympus 14-150mm lens: In great condition, functions flawlessly, glass looks great, no scratch on glass, there are some minor signs of use on the barrel, comes with both original olympus caps.
Fl-300R Flash: in great condition, looks almost new. comes with manual, case and stand
FL-36 Flash: SOLD

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge
free

Handling time
3 business days

References
eBay atashako

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

GeBathan

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Gerard
?? Your post said fl-300r, but on the info it says fl-600r, the pictures are of the fl-300r? Confusing...

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk 2

jgmankos

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
John
Bummer...would have snapped up a 36R at that price...but having never owned either I wasn't sure if the R designation is actually on the flash. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

rozek

New to Mu-43
FL36 Flash

If you are not into wireless lightning FL-36 is a great little flash to use.
I will take the FL 36 flash if you will ship to Ontario Canada and accept payment by Paypal.

Thanks, Jerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom