1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus 14-150mm II - $399 (New)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Jul 25, 2016.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Olympus has dropped the price on the 14-150mm II to $399. For comparison, refurbs normally sell for $399. This lens has an optical coating and weather sealing. The 10x zoom range combines the 14-42mm and the 40-150mm into one lens. A great walk around lens.

Olympus 14-150/4-5.6 Mirrorless

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    Any they currently have mkIs and mkIIs refurbs in stock, both listed for the same $399. And they probably wonder why the refurbs aren't selling. Now if you picked one up with the 20% code they just had....

But $399 new in the box is a pretty good deal.

3. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 16, 2014
    I think it's been that price for a little while so far; I noticed B&H and Adorama had it at $399 when the refurb sale was going on.

It's a nice lens for times when you want the range on a single camera but don't want to swap lenses.

I'm unsure why anyone would buy the mark I version when the mark II has weather sealing?

FWIW, if interested in the lens it'd be worth seeing what price Greentoe.com could broker. I'd guess $350 to $365. I've used them for a fair bit of gear over the past two years and have been pleased with each transaction. Always I ended up getting the lens or camera from a real camera store with full US warranty.

Note: I have no connection to them but as a customer, and although they do have a referral program for new customers I'm not posting such links as I am merely recommending them to save fellow mu-43 folks money.