Olympus 14-150mm II - $399 (New)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Jul 25, 2016.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Olympus has dropped the price on the 14-150mm II to $399. For comparison, refurbs normally sell for $399. This lens has an optical coating and weather sealing. The 10x zoom range combines the 14-42mm and the 40-150mm into one lens. A great walk around lens.

Olympus 14-150/4-5.6 Mirrorless

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    Any they currently have mkIs and mkIIs refurbs in stock, both listed for the same $399. And they probably wonder why the refurbs aren't selling. Now if you picked one up with the 20% code they just had....

But $399 new in the box is a pretty good deal.

3. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jul 16, 2014
    I think it's been that price for a little while so far; I noticed B&H and Adorama had it at $399 when the refurb sale was going on.

It's a nice lens for times when you want the range on a single camera but don't want to swap lenses.

I'm unsure why anyone would buy the mark I version when the mark II has weather sealing?

FWIW, if interested in the lens it'd be worth seeing what price Greentoe.com could broker. I'd guess $350 to $365. I've used them for a fair bit of gear over the past two years and have been pleased with each transaction. Always I ended up getting the lens or camera from a real camera store with full US warranty.

Note: I have no connection to them but as a customer, and although they do have a referral program for new customers I'm not posting such links as I am merely recommending them to save fellow mu-43 folks money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.