1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 14-150 mm Super Zoom | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canad

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jmrf, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmrf

jmrf Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 2, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus 14-150 mm Super Zoom

Prices
    Olympus 14-150 mm: $350

Ships to
    US/Canad

Description
    Olympus 14-150 mm Super Zoom in pristine condition. You can hardly tell it has been used. I don't have the original box but I will ship it wrapped up very securely. Also included is an after market hood and both original caps.

I will also consider an Olympus 75mm or Panasonic 35-100 mm in trade (cash to balance of course).

The Fine Print: I reserve the right to sell to anyone I prefer regardless of the order I receive requests in. Full price offers and people I have done business with in the past will be prioritized. Payment must be maid within an hour after we have agreed on a sale or I may offer it to the next person in line. If there are special conditions we can always work something out.

[​IMG]

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Canada Post

Shipping charge
    Included!

Handling time
    72 Hours

References
    Here and Ebay (jmrf73)

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.