1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Olympus 12mm (UK)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by myeates, Aug 20, 2012.

1. myeates

myeates Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Mar 4, 2012
    I have decided to sell my Olympus 12mm lens which was purchased from SRS in late October 2011 still has balance of 2 year warranty.

It is in mint condition and comes complete with paperwork, box and end caps. I am selling as it just isn't being used. This is for UK only it will be sent via RMSD.

£480

I would consider a trade for Panasonic 14mm plus cash

I appreciate I have not been a member on here for too long and folk may be wary regarding purchases, you can go onto ebay and check me out I have been a member there since 2001 my user name is 124g.

I am more than happy to send images of the lens etc should anyone want them.

2. jimmyzou

jimmyzou Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Canada
    How about trading a 20mm F1.7?

3. myeates

myeates Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Mar 4, 2012
    Lens swap

Hi Jimmy

I already own one alongside the 45mm 1.8 both of which I shall keep, I had thought of selling all my micro 4/3 kit as I own a K5 and limited primes but I object to the loss I would make on my kit which is in mint condition.

I guess that's the price we pay for technological driven cameras

4. myeates

myeates Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Mar 4, 2012
  5. myeates

myeates Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Mar 4, 2012
    pics of lens

The lens still has the plastic cover on the lens cap

Attached Files:

6. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

Hi the last one went on TP for £420 so I will offer you £300 plus an inboxes mint 14mm

7. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

Sorry phone spellcheck I meant unboxed