1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Olympus 12mm Limited Black | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mikepeters, Aug 21, 2014.

1. mikepeters

mikepeters New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jun 11, 2013
    New Jersey
    Mike
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus 12mm Limited Black

Prices
    $850.00

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    This item is located in NJ, but I will come to NYC to meet for inspection and payment. I prefer cash, and not to ship. I've owned this lens since February and it is in like new condition with all boxes and warranty card. It was purchased directly from Olympus for $1050.00 and includes the original boxes, lens hood, front (both metal push-on and plastic snap-on) and rear lens caps and filter as provided in the kit. My price is firm, and fair. A new lens in silver will cost over $950.00 with all of the accessories.

The Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED AF 12mm f2.0 Limited Edition (Black) is compatible with all Micro 4/3rd interchangeable-lens digital cameras. It is a prime lens with a fixed focal length of 12mm and a maximum aperture of f2.0. This high-speed, single-focal-length, wide-angle lens is ideal for shooting high-quality, images in low-light conditions. It has a beautiful full-metal body and a snap ring that enables photographers to pan focus with a distance indicator. The Movie-Still-Compatible (MSC) mechanism utilizes nearly "silent" focusing technology. It is great for tracking a moving subjects, and provides a quick and silent focus mechanism for movies and still photography.

Specifications Closest Focusing Distance - 0.2m Maximum Image Magnification - 0.08x (0.16x in 35mm equivalent) Minimum Field Size - 162 x 216mm Number of Blades - 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm) Maximum Aperture - f2.0 Minimum Aperture - f22 Dimensions - Diameter 56 x 43mm Weight - 130g Box Contents - Lens Cap, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Hood, Metal Lens Cap, 46mm Olympus UV filter.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Other
    Shipping method
    UPS

Shipping charge
    $15.00

Handling time
    3 days

References
    Ebay: Lackawanna86

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: