1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] Olympus 12mm f/2 and Olympus 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Jman, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Jman

Jman Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 20, 2011
    Columbus, OH
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus 12mm f/2 and Olympus 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3

12mm has been sold - 12-50mm still available

</br>Prices</br> Olympus 12mm f/2 with hood: $625 SOLD
    Olympus 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3: $250
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I'm selling my excellent condition Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 for Micro 4/3 with JJC metal lens hood (clone of the Olympus hood). I purchased the lens new about a year ago. The lens is very clean with perfect glass. There are a few very light rub marks on the end of the lens (visible in the first picture), due to putting the hood off and on. Lens works perfectly and is in perfect mechanical condition.

I am selling because I have the Panasonic 7-14mm and 14mm f/2.5, and the 12mm is just not really needed for me right now (and it helps pay for my Fuji X-E1).

Includes lens, hood, front and rear caps and original packaging (not shown since the box and everything that goes with it is at my office).

$625 shipped to confirmed PayPal addresses in the CONUS.

I'm selling my Olympus 12-50mm kit zoom. I am technically the second owner, as I purchased the lens used, but still unwrapped from a person splitting his OM-D kit. The lens arrived to me in like new condition. The lens is still essentially in like-new condition. I could not spot any scratches to the lens body, and the glass is perfect. Lens is in perfect working order. Selling because I don't need a third kit zoom (also own the 14-42 and the Fuji 18-55), and this helps pay for my Fuji X-E1.

Includes the lens and front and rear caps.

$250 shipped in CONUS to PayPal confirmed addresses only.

Pics of the 12mm:
    12mm-1.

12mm-2.

12mm-3.

1250-1.

1250-2.

1250-3.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority with insurance or FedEx Ground
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Shipping included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 3 days
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: Jman13, Ebay: jordancsteele
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.