1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Olympus 12-50mm, and 14-42mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by wawa, Aug 6, 2012.

1. wawa

wawa Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 16, 2011
    I don't use my kit lenses enough to warrant keeping them.
    The new 12-50mm beauty released with the om-d: I had this one ~1 month and played with it all month trying to fall in love. Alas, I'm not zoom shooter. There is a tiny scratch in the outermost silver ring (of this black lens), but otherwise it's like new. Original end caps (one still has the original sticker on it somehow). Asking $300 + shipping. Local pickup/delivery in Boston this week is possible.

I've never used the 14-42mm II kit lens that came with my epl2. No scratches anywhere that I can see. Original end caps (with a lens cap saver stuck on). Sold.

Attached Files:

2. wawa

wawa Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 16, 2011
    Still available. Maybe a trade with a Panasonic 14mm f2.5 in similar shape (aka, used but optically perfect).
    Price drop to $275 + shipping (at cost, usps, shouldn't be very much -- will package with extreme care of course!).