Showcase Olympus 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO

AlterKnabe

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Walter
Spring time is the time for blooming roses​
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

SteveAdler

Mu-43 Top Veteran
A wonderfully flexible and useful lens. I couple it with the Raynox 150 for macro work. It has a very long focal range with the Raynox, providing so many different perspectives with narrow depth of field. It is the last lens I thought to use for macro work with the Raynox, but sometimes you get the most creativity when you choose tools not made for the purpose.

3dpan

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Alec
A wonderfully flexible and useful lens. I couple it with the Raynox 150 for macro work. It has a very long focal range with the Raynox, providing so many different perspectives with narrow depth of field. It is the last lens I thought to use for macro work with the Raynox, but sometimes you get the most creativity when you choose tools not made for the purpose.
View attachment 823963View attachment 823964View attachment 823965View attachment 823966View attachment 823967
Nice background blur.

PeeBee

Mu-43 All-Pro
58 days into lockdown furlough and I've been working flat out on my house / garden renovation projects. With temperatures here in the UK rising it's getting tougher and my family have been urging me to take a break, and there's not much better than a shiny new lens to divert one's attention. Yesterday, a gorgeous 12-40 Pro landed on my doorstep. These are a few of my first test shots taken on an evening stroll. Daylight was fading and I'm very impressed with the results.........

mnhoj

There and back again and again
Real Name
John M

kerodean

Mu-43 Regular
Female (green) and male (red) Australian King parrots

kerodean

Mu-43 Regular

Rainbow Waterfall taken this evening after some rain

Real Name
Jeffrey Behr
Finally got out to practice with my new Formatt Hitech Firecrest ND filters – it was very cold, and there was only a bit of light towards the end of the day, but at least one photo was a keeper :)

View attachment 510385Good Night by Julia, on Flickr
VERY nice! I love the calmness, the softness...it relaxes the watcher.. GOOD JOB.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom