COMPLETED Olympus 12-40mm f/2.8 Pro Zoom | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mrerics, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrerics

mrerics Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 21, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Olympus 12-40mm f/2.8 Pro Zoom

$700, firm - lens/caps/hood/pouch
    $750, firm - with B+W 62mm XS-Pro Clear MRC-Nano 007 Filter (as shown)

Ships to

This is not a lens I had any intention of selling, but my family has encountered a series of unexpected expenses -- the latest being the replacement of our air conditioning unit, not even a week after an expensive repair of the same -- and the best thing to do right now is to sell an item or two from each of my hobbies. I'm sure I'll replace it at some point, but for now I've decided this is the most valuable lens I can do without for a while.

This lens is in excellent used condition, it works great and has no damage. To the best of my knowledge there is no detectable wear, with the only sign of use being any dust that I failed to blow off. I'm the original owner, but unfortunately the original box and other items were lost when a clogged gutter caused water to leak into our basement storage room. (Don't worry, the lens itself was nowhere near there!) The lens will come with both caps, hood and pouch, and it will be packed very carefully. The B+W filter can be included for an additional $50. Payment by PayPal (no additional fee, shipping to confirmed address) or USPS Money Order.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail (insured)

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1 day

eBay: mrerics (+320/100% positive)

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.