Olympus 12-40mm, 75mm, 17mm avail at refurb store with 15% off

doboy

Mu-43 Regular
Saw it around 7:30 PDT today and placed the order for 12-40mm with 5% off coupon I had. Immediately after placing the order I received the email with 15% off (SUMMER15) so placed a second order and called to cancel the first order. Luckily I was able to cancel the one with only 5% off. Hurry before they all run out. :thumbup:

gary.l

Mu-43 Regular
Ran out. :) What a deal. I had one before and thought it was too big for me to want to use. But at 15% off... I would have gotten it again!

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
The 12-40's are sold out! I had one in my cart, and when I went to pay, they were out of stock. It was less than five minutes from the time I received my email until I went to pay. That was lightning fast. I hope they put a few more in stock later. :frown:

--Ken

physicsdude

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jan
I was looking also at the 75mm's, but both of them are out of stock too.
That would have been a steal price

Edit: When did you guys get an email notice? I did just 26min ago, but they put it up hours before?

doboy

Mu-43 Regular
Wow, that was fast. My first order was cancelled so it should've been put into stock again.

Edit: I think it was the 15% email that caused the surge.

Wisertime

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve
I haven't even seen a 12-40 in stock w/o the sales...sigh I'm heading for vacation Sat and I really wanted to get one too. Guess I'll suffer with my primes instead.

kwalsh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Wow, that was fast. My first order was cancelled so it should've been put into stock again.
Based on past experiences from some folks I think they are slow to cut off. So they probably already had to many orders completed with people getting back-ordered notices even when yours went back to stock. Heck, I'd be really happy to have gotten it in with that coupon and then be told "you'll have to wait 4-6 weeks until we have another one in stock to send you".

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom