• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus 12-40 f2.8 | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

nstelemark

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Larry
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus 12-40 f2.8

Prices
$650.00 USD OBO

Ships to
US/Canada

Description
I bought this 12-40 from the Olympus refurb department a couple of weeks ago. I have used it to shoot a couple of test shots around the house. The lens works perfectly and my intent was to replace the 12-60 with the 12-40. In the end I decided the lack of reach of 40 vs 60 was too much. This is a beautiful lens and handles very well. I just don't need the 12-40, 14-54II and 12-60. This lens is still under warranty.

I am most interested in a Panasonic 35-100, this would be more interesting than cash.

Trades:

Panasonic 35-100 - we will have to work something out depending on condition etc.
Olympus 75 preferably black.
Olympus 60 Macro + $$
Olympus VF-4 + $$

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
USPS insured

Shipping charge
$20.00

Handling time
1 day

References
EBay: pelican421

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

mario23

Mu-43 Regular
Damn if I don't just keep missing these by minutes! :(

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

fof9l

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Nigel Blumenthal
12-40 lens?

Can't oblige with a 35-100, but I'd like to buy this lens. Do you still have it? Thanks,

Nigel

(Text to 011 44 7944 321 331 please) Ship would be to Toronto.

flipGTO

Mu-43 Regular
can you pm me a shipped price to 91914? just looked at this lens at the local camera store and I've decided to get rid of my PL 12-50 f2.8-3.5 for it.

nstelemark

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Larry
I'm pretty sure I have replied to all the PMs!

I have several 75 trade offers. Several 60 macro trade offers and many full price cash offers. Still no 35-100 offers. I am going to wait a couple of days to to see if any 35-100 offers come in.

Thanks to all who replied!

- - - Updated - - -

To the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom