Olympus 1 day outlet sale - May 20, 2020

amp

Mu-43 Veteran
Not that I have seen, but they do seem to run random promotions through the retailers. Their big “deal” for the longest time is the 3 year warranty.
Ok. Good to know. I'm thinking long and hard about the Panasonic 100-400, and was hoping there might be a possibility to get it at a reduced price somehow.

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide
Real Name
Randy
Ok. Good to know. I'm thinking long and hard about the Panasonic 100-400, and was hoping there might be a possibility to get it at a reduced price somehow.
Yeah, eBay has gray market new models, often for around $1100. Many appear to include a 1 year warranty through the seller since you won’t get one from Panasonic. I bought my PL12-60 that way and saved a few hundred bucks. It was indeed a brand new lens. Anyway, that’s not the subject here, so /end threadjack!

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I can't even think of anything I want right now to check for in the outlet sale. So probably best NOT to look tomorrow so as not to get tempted by something I don't need and didn't even really want at full price. :rolleyes-38:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom