1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Oly& Panny Please give us weather sealed primes :(

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Bhupinder2002, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hi Guys
    Finally got my OMD and I am trying to like it :wink: . I did a mistake of buying GX1 and its making me hard to love OMD straightaway . Now the only native weather sealed lenses we have are Oly kit lens which is quite medicore and Panny 12-35 mm which is insanely expensive . The whole purpose of weather sealing is defeated if there are no further WR lenses line up for MFT. So OLy and Panasonic , please give is 12 mm F2 , 25 mm 1.4 , 45 mm 1.8 and 75 mm 1.8 WR lenses .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

• Like Like x 1
  2. KVG

KVG Banned User

May 10, 2011
    yyc(Calgary, AB)
    Kelly Gibbons
    Oly has sexy jpg's and ibs and panny is better at everything else.

typed on my phone, sorry.

3. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I'm waiting for the 60mm macro that will be weather sealed. That should a very lovely lens (I'm hoping).

4. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hahaaah Kinda agree Kelly but what we have cameras for..pics and especally OOC JPEGs . I am not retired yet to have whole time in the world to waste on editing RAW files hahahh :rofl::rofl:. I love them both but yet GX1 is very very sexy . I wish OMD didnt have bloody hump . The grip on smaller GX1 is better . Button and over all built quality of GX1 is better . If I am making a weather and dust resistent camera , I would add rubber padding on edges to make sure of camera falls accidently , it remains protected .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

5. KVG

KVG Banned User

May 10, 2011
    yyc(Calgary, AB)
    Kelly Gibbons
    I play with grinch's gx1 and omd and I love the omd, but I would still prefer the gx1 personally.

Disclaimer: I would take a gf1 with a gx1 sensor over both.

typed on my phone, sorry.