1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Oly OMD EM5 (black body) FS/FT for Oly 12/2, EPL5 or EPM2 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Armanius, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell or Trade
    Selling/Trading</br> Oly OMD EM5 (black body) for sale; or trade the camera body only for Oly 12/2 lens (m4/3); or EPL5 (silver or white) plus $250 to me; or EPM2 (silver or white) plus $350 to me
    </br>Prices</br> $825 including USPS shipping to CONUS, insurance additional at buyer's option
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Black (body only) Olympus OMD/EM5. OMD in mint condition. I blacked out the "Olympus" and "OMD" logos to make the camera look more "stealthy." Shutter count of 2074. Have the original box, manuals, charger, etc.

Sell for $825 including USPS shipping. Insurance additional at buyer's option. PayPal (gift), money order, or check. If check, I will wait until check clears before shipping.

Trade for mint condition Olympus 12/2 lens (m4/3), straight up trade depending on condition of lens; will also trade for mint condition Olympus EPL5 (silver or white) plus $250 to me; will also trade for mint condition Olympus EPM2 (silver or white) plus $350 to me.

Reason for sale or trade: I just traded my Fuji XE1 for a silver OMD, which is the color that I wanted originally when the OMD first became available in the US. But I can still use a smaller 2nd camera body for the smaller primes.

I'll post a couple of photos later. Thank you very much.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS priority; insurance extra at buyer's option
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> Immediate shipping if PayPal gift or money order; if check, will ship when check clears
    </br>References</br> same username in Fred Miranda
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. flipmack

flipmack Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Mar 23, 2012
    irvine, CA
    just sent you a PM...

3. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Bump -- added items that I'm willing to trade for. Thank you.

4. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jan 21, 2011
    I wanted to trade my Silver OM-D for a black one. Silver is of course so much prettier looking, but I used to have a black one and it is stealthy!!! With Silver, I was stopped before at the door of a concert hall, saying "I have a professional camera."

• Like Like x 1
  5. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Pending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.