• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Oly OM-D E-M5; Oly 12mm f2, 60mm Macro, PanLeica 25mm f1.4 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for sternalot (0)

sternalot

New to Mu-43
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Oly OM-D E-M5; Oly 12mm f2, 60mm Macro, PanLeica 25mm f1.4

Prices
Olympus OM-D E-M5 - $550 with HLD-6 Grip; $500 without
Olympus HLD-6 Grip - $80
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f2.0 - $550 SOLD
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f2.8 Macro - $400 SOLD
Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25mm f1.4 - $400 SOLD

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Up for sale is my entire Micro 43 kit. All items show very light wear from use although there are some instances were I have pointed out some imperfections. All prices are shipped and paypaled CONUS. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pictures!

OM-D E-M5 - 1440 snaps on the body - there is a scratch on the LCD screen a 1-2 mm in length otherwise I've kept the screen in pretty good shape always cleaning with a microfiber cloth; I wasn't able to capture this scratch well with my only other camera (iPhone) - does not come with the view finder pad - Comes with box, 2 olympus batteries, 1 after market battery, battery charger, DSPTCH sling strap, OEM strap, and original detachable flash.
IMG_1886.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

Olympus HLD-6 Grip - great condition aside from broken off shutter button on the vertical position of the battery pack (shown in second photo). Otherwise everything else works. I bought this grip used and it came this way :( Comes with box
IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

All the lens are in great condition on the outside and glass clean. Very rarely shot without at least a UV filter on. Every lens comes with its original box. Panasonic Lumix 25mm comes with the original lens pouch as well.
IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority with Insurance

Shipping charge
Included

Handling time
1-2 Days

References
Ebay: sternalot

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

trakmasterrs

Mu-43 Rookie
how's the condition of the Lumix 25mm lens? length of ownership? original owner? and does it come with the Hood also? I am interested.

londonfire

Mu-43 Regular
Hi. What's your best price on the grip shipped to NC? Slow boat to China works for me. Thanks for your time...

Latest threads

Top Bottom