1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Oly OM-D E-M5 Art Mode

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by MaryAnnMachi, Dec 2, 2014.

1. MaryAnnMachi

MaryAnnMachi Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 2, 2014
    Eureka CA
    Mary Ann Machi
    Greetings Oly Users, I recently set my Oly E-M5 to Art Mode and selected one of the options. I can't find a way to set it back to normal shooting. There is an Art Mode for "Natural" but I don't know if that's the same as normal shooting. Any help appreciated. Have checked the manual and a book on the camera. Can only find how to set the mode, not get out of it. Thanks!

2. klee

klee Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 20, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Kevin
    try pressing the "ok" button or "info" button, it should switch you back to the normal menu.

Or maybe you rotated the mode dial to [ART] or [SCN] instead of P/A/S/M

3. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Just to add to klee's comment; if you're still in Art mode (on the mode dial), pressing the [OK] button will take you back to the menu for all the Art selections & options & if in PASM, the Art options (without Effects adjustments) is obtainable through the Picture Mode (Normal, Vivid & Art filters etc). This can be changed from the SCP as well as other methods (through Menu).

4. MaryAnnMachi

Dec 2, 2014
    Eureka CA
    Mary Ann Machi
    Thanks klee, I'll try that. I've made sure I was no longer in Art or Scn modes. :)

5. MaryAnnMachi

Dec 2, 2014
    Eureka CA
    Mary Ann Machi
    Thanks Ross, Adding another trick to my bag of them. :)