1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Oly EPL1 kit, kit lens and Panny 14mm, extras $375 shipped (maybe trade)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by twmangrove, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    Oly EPL1 kit, kit lens and Panny 14mm, extras $375 shipped

Hi again folks,
    Sorry for the repost of another classified ad (now closed), but I couldn't get the title of the thread changed to accurately represent the body of the sale.

This thread represents a recent, difficult and yet still shaky decision.
    I'm thinking of giving up on the PL1 for a P&S.
    It's a very nice little camera, with image quality that always turns out to be better than I would expect. I've even got a something ofa handle on how to photograph my son while on the move with this. But when it comes to outdoor excursions, I still tend to grab my old Fuji F31. It's that compact/convenience factor.

So what we have for sale here is a very well-cared for EPL1 with kit lens PLUS the Panasonic 14mm F2.5 lens, both with filters.
    The camera: It's black, with ACMAXX LCD cover. It's skinned on the front with a band of leatherette that makes it more grippy.
    Comes with cables, disk, battery (one original and four by Upstart) and charger, manual and, as a bonus, a nice fitting Lowepro Edit 120 Plus bag (with detachable compartment for charger and cable, or what have you).
    Everything works as it should.
    I know it's a tough market for the PL1 these days, so I'm asking $375, shipped in Canada. The way I see it, that's $200 for the Panny and about $160 for the camera and lens (with the remainder for shipping).
    Payment by email Interac is preferred. I have done a couple of sales here that worked out very nicely.

Thanks kindly for looking.

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
  3. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%