1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Oly EP-2, VF2, Panny 20mm f1.7, extras!

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by digitalandfilm, Oct 18, 2011.

1. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Olympus E-P2 12.3 MP Digital Camera with VF2 viewfinder and Panasonic 20mm f1.7 | eBay

Up for auction is a like-new Olympus EP-2 with two batteries, Giotti's LCD protector, Olympus VF-2 Electronic Viewfinder, Panasonic 20mm f1.7 "Pancake" lens with HOYA HMC UV lens, Domke "Gripper" strap, 16 gig memory card.

This was a well researched combination of proven photo components which will satisfy even the most demanding, pixel-peeping photographers!

ALL items were purchased new by me, and were gently used as a back-up/2nd camera.

PayPal ONLY and no overseas sales. As with all my camera auctions- there will be no returns due to the nature of camera sales. You will be covered by E-Bays Buyer Protection.

SEE MY FEEDBACK- Over 10 years with 100% positive feedback! Buy with confidence- you will be happy with your purchase.

Attached Files:

2. winx14

winx14 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Dec 1, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    You set your Buy It Now price too low! I was tempted to buy it, even though this auction includes everything I just sold in the past month (I kind of miss them). Phew, good thing someone put in a bid before I clicked BIN, lol.

3. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    I always wonder the best way to list items- I guess I wouldn't be good as a Pricing manager! :biggrin:

4. DDBazooka

DDBazooka Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 3, 2011
    With all the fees you'll have to pay, you're better off selling it here unless you are sure it's going to end high :)

5. michaelsmp

michaelsmp Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 7, 2011
    New Jersey
    May I ask what the Buy It Now price was listed at?