[EXPIRED] Oly EP-2, VF2, Panny 20mm f1.7, extras!

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by digitalandfilm, Oct 18, 2011.

1. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    Olympus E-P2 12.3 MP Digital Camera with VF2 viewfinder and Panasonic 20mm f1.7 | eBay

Up for auction is a like-new Olympus EP-2 with two batteries, Giotti's LCD protector, Olympus VF-2 Electronic Viewfinder, Panasonic 20mm f1.7 "Pancake" lens with HOYA HMC UV lens, Domke "Gripper" strap, 16 gig memory card.

This was a well researched combination of proven photo components which will satisfy even the most demanding, pixel-peeping photographers!

ALL items were purchased new by me, and were gently used as a back-up/2nd camera.

PayPal ONLY and no overseas sales. As with all my camera auctions- there will be no returns due to the nature of camera sales. You will be covered by E-Bays Buyer Protection.

SEE MY FEEDBACK- Over 10 years with 100% positive feedback! Buy with confidence- you will be happy with your purchase.

Attached Files:

2. winx14

winx14 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Dec 1, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    You set your Buy It Now price too low! I was tempted to buy it, even though this auction includes everything I just sold in the past month (I kind of miss them). Phew, good thing someone put in a bid before I clicked BIN, lol.
  3. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 18, 2011
    I always wonder the best way to list items- I guess I wouldn't be good as a Pricing manager! :biggrin:
  4. DDBazooka

DDBazooka Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 3, 2011
    With all the fees you'll have to pay, you're better off selling it here unless you are sure it's going to end high :)
  5. michaelsmp

michaelsmp Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 7, 2011
    New Jersey
    May I ask what the Buy It Now price was listed at?